|Work||Contemporary, Resham, Stone Work|
- Select the Blouse Size given next to the product image from the dropdown to get it stitched in standard measurements.
- If neck style shown in the image is clearly visible, we’ll design it the same way. If not, we'll stitch our standard yet popular round neck design.
Made to Measure (UDesign)
- Choose Made to Measure option and get over 200 style combinations for your blouse.
- Experiment with numerous Front and Back Neck design patterns carefully aligned with precise combinations possible like Classic U, Bow Tie & Dori, Criss Cross tie, Back Slit, Classic V, Collar Band and many more.
- Club it with different sleeve style and length options according to your design preference.
- Add some zing to your attire with tassel adornments as well.
- You may submit your measurements pre or post (through My Account section) the order placement.
- We provide specialized services for getting your garment stitched in sizes 44 and above. The tailors are trained to give required precision and ensure that the garment should look its best in any size you provide us.
- New to Indian Ethnic Fashion or getting trouble trying to give your Saree the perfect drape? Get it Pre Stitched from Utsav Fashion and forget your worries. Look stunning in the most beautiful masterpiece of Indian Fashion. Read more
Please note: Depending on the product on display, the availability of Made to Measure (UDesign) services may vary. Do check the mentioned Stitching options before submitting your request.
Fall and Edging
No Saree is complete without the Fall and Edging (Pico Border) work, as they add to its flow, grace and longevity. The Edging is done on both ends of the Saree, as it helps in giving a smooth edge to the drape and protects it from frayed edges. The Fall is an inner cotton lining (usually as wide as the Saree Border and stitched along the first 3 meters of the Saree) that protects the lower half from damage around the ankles.
Utsav Fashion always delivers Sarees to you with complete Fall and Edging - Free of charge.
No cost. No hassles. All elegance.
Color and Wash Care
- Color and Texture may have slight variation. This happens because of photography.
- Dry Clean only, Cold Wash recommended.
- Embroidery, Patch work and Thread work may have slight irregularities. It adds to the unique charm of this exquisite piece.
- Turn the garment inside out before washing to avoid abrasion.
- Yarns and Slubs may have some missings and uneven contrasts. They are inherent characteristics of the fabric that make its style peculiar.
- Color, Design, Overlapping and Placement may have slight variation. This is because these are hand-printed.
You can always submit your measurement after placing the order. For now, just select Customize with UDesign, click Add to Shopping Bag and complete order. Later on go to Account section, visit My Orders page and submit your latest measurement.