|Work||Contemporary, Stone Work, Zari|
- Select the Kameez Size given next to the product image from the dropdown to get it stitched in standard measurements.
- The fit, silhouette and length will match the dress shown in the product image.
Made to Measure (UDesign):
- Choose Made to Measure option and get over 200 style combinations for your salwar suit.
- Experiment with numerous Front and Back Neck design patterns carefully aligned with precise combinations possible like Classic U, Bow Tie & Dori, Criss Cross Tie, Back Slit, Classic V, Key Hole, V Neck with Angrakha and many more.
- Club it with different sleeve style and length options according to your design preference.
- Add some zing to your attire with tassel adornments as well.
- Choose what kind of Lower style you want to sport from Churidar, Salwar, Semi Patiala and Straight Pant.
- You may submit your measurements pre or post (through My Account section) the order placement.
- We provide specialized services for getting your garment stitched in sizes 44 and above. The tailors are trained to give required precision and ensure that the garment should look its best in any size you provide us.
Please note: Depending on the product on display, the availability of Made to Measure (UDesign) services may vary. Do check the mentioned Stitching options before submitting your request.
Fall and Edging
Color and Wash Care
- Color and Texture may have slight variation. This happens because of photography.
- Dry Clean only, Cold Wash recommended. The color may bleed in case of natural dyes.
- Embroidery, Patch work and Thread work may have slight irregularities. It adds to the unique charm of this exquisite piece.
- Turn the garment inside out before washing to avoid abrasion.
- Yarns and Slubs may have some missings and uneven contrasts. They are inherent characteristics of the fabric that make its style peculiar.
- Color, Design, Overlapping and Placement may have slight variation. This is because these are hand-printed.
- Design may have slight variation.
You can always submit your measurement after placing the order. For now, just select Customize with UDesign, click Add to Shopping Bag and complete order. Later on go to Account section, visit My Orders page and submit your latest measurement.