The splendor of the traditional Nivi style Saree dress is unmatchable. The Nivi style Saree draping is the most popular and common way of wearing a Saree.
The versatility of this Saree drape suits all occasional and ceremonial dressing. Balancing the length of the pallu beforehand is one of the tricks that shouldn’t be missed while you try to wear the traditional Nivi style Saree. For those looking for exquisite attire for Indian weddings, the options are abundant with a stunning collection of Indian wedding sarees. These sarees are adorned with intricate embroidery, luxurious fabrics, and captivating designs that are sure to make a statement. Whether it’s a rich Banarasi silk saree, a regal Kanjivaram saree, or a glamorous designer saree, Indian wedding sarees offer a perfect blend of tradition and elegance for the grandest of celebrations.
You can wear Nivi style Saree for a wide range of occasions like Diwali, Indian wedding, and even for a cocktail party. Nivi style Saree draping portrays the rich culture of India and has been accepted as the traditional and most easy-to-wear Saree drape universally. If you’re attending a wedding party and looking for the perfect attire, consider exploring the stunning collection of wedding party dresses. These dresses are designed to make a statement and reflect the celebratory atmosphere of weddings. From elegant gowns to stylish cocktail dresses, wedding party dresses offer a variety of options to suit different styles and preferences. Whether you prefer a classic and sophisticated look or a modern and trendy ensemble, wedding party dresses ensure you look fabulous and stand out on such special occasions.
- A stylish Saree
- A matching petticoat
- A fitted saree Blouse
- A pair of comfortable heels
- Complimenting Jewelry
- Few safety pins
- And around 4 Minutes
Easy Steps to Drape Nivi Style Saree
- We’ll start with tucking one end of the Saree in the petticoat and wrap one full round.
- Ensure the Saree length falls just an inch short of the floor.
- Now, pick the other end of the Saree and make 6-7 pallu pleats.
- Hold the pleats and from around the back bring it to the front.
- Take the pleated pallu over the left shoulder, pin it up neatly on the shoulder and leave the pallu hanging.
- Now, focusing on the untied portion of the Saree, hold the Saree upper edge from the left and tuck it in the inskirt towards right.
- Make 6-7 pleats on the untied Saree portion and tuck it in the petticoat, pleats facing left.
- To hold the pleats in place make sure you pin it together from inside.
Tips & Tricks
- Wear a petticoat of the same color as the Saree.
- Be set with your footwear beforehand to get the right length of Saree at the foot.
- Keep safety pins handy for quick pin-ups.
- Be ready with basic make-up, to save on time.
- Accessorize with Jewelry.
You can pick some ultra classy crepe, georgette, chiffon, as well as cotton sarees to drape Nivi style. If you’re looking to explore a wide range of options, you can conveniently browse and purchase silk sarees online. Online platforms offer a diverse collection of silk sarees that cater to different tastes and preferences. From the luxurious Banarasi silk to the delicate Kanjivaram silk, you can find a variety of silk sarees that showcase exquisite craftsmanship and timeless elegance. Whether you’re attending a festive celebration or a special event, silk sarees add a touch of grace and sophistication to your ensemble. Shop for silk sarees online to discover the perfect piece that complements your style and enhances your beauty.