WHY SHOP FOR SAREES AT UTSAV?
- The largest variety by any stretch of the imagination.
- Absolutely and incredibly authentic stuff from master craftsmen.
- 'Exclusive' sarees that cannot be found anywhere else in the online market.
- Different varieties of sarees sourced from different states - all in one site.
- Every colour, every fabric, every kind of work, every style available.
Shop by Embroidery
- India is a destination to worlds' most loved apparel, that is Saree. Not only women from India but also from abroad appear gorgeous upon wrapping this lengthy drape.
- A huge variety of fabrics goes into weaving of a saree. However, with different regions in India, the use of fabrics also differ.
- While the western part makes use of pure silks and cottons, the eastern region boasts of using mulburry silk and wild silk
- Georgettes, chiffons and crepes are finer versions of cottons and silks!
- All these fabrics make great chums when it comes to wearability options! You can mix and match them and make a complete new wardrobe for yourself-never imagined in dreams!
Shop by Pallu Style
Sarees in Chiffon fabric makes an elegant wear both for the everyday wear and evening wear. Bandhini prints are based on ancient regional Indian design are used on chiffon sarees. Chiffon sarees with resham work done on them increases the beauty of a lady. Gold metallic embroidery increases the look of a chiffon saree.... Click to read more>>
Cotton sarees made from cotton fabric are lightweight sarees. It can be wornat festive as well as daily wear. Cotton as Indian saree fabric is easy to wash and iron. Different colors make these cotton sarees exciting. Cotton sarees are worn by office-going.... Click to read more>>
Silk is one of the most precious gifts of the nature. Silk sarees are most exotic and sensual. Silk sari is a smart fabric sari. A women's wardrobe is incomplete without a silk saree collection.... If you are looking for quality fabric, please give a look on our saree catalogue where you can find indian saree fabrics in different patterns and colors including all varieties of georgette fabric, chiffon fabric, crepe fabric and silk fabrics.... Click to read more>>
Georgette sari is a traditional wear with class. Exclusive georgette saree is essentially a party wear and a festive wear. The look of georgette fabric can be multiplied by zardosi or embroidery work. The soft and shimmering georgette sari is widely used as the dress for women.... Click to read more>>
Crepe a thin fabric is used to make crepe sarees this type of sarees are thin and light weighted saris like a silk saree. Crepe saree fabric makes a woman look and feel beguiling.... Click to read more>>
Most Recent Customer ReviewsMore Reviews >>
By sunu from merseyside united kingdom on 5/9/2013 11:43:37 PM
Bottom Line : Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Comments :gorgeous saree, looks even better than the photograph, amazing, very happy with this saree.
By Mahreen from NEW JERSEY on 5/17/2013 5:34:45 AM
Bottom Line : Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Comments :I just bought this saree and i love the color and stitching