WHY SHOP FOR SAREES AT UTSAV?
- The largest variety by any stretch of the imagination.
- Absolutely and incredibly authentic stuff from master craftsmen.
- 'Exclusive' sarees that cannot be found anywhere else in the online market.
- Different varieties of sarees sourced from different states - all in one site.
- Every colour, every fabric, every kind of work, every style available.
Shop by Style
- An exotic range of designer saris splashed the market. Designer saris are in vogue and part of every women wardrobe. Embellished with heavy embroideries, intricate designs and cuts with flowy fabrics gives a women that perfect look..
- Sari is most versatile attire for women. Stunning Designer sari is absolutely perfect for your formal needs. They are a must to light up the environment on special occasions. Saris represent the essence of womanhood. The beautifully designed designer sari covers the body from head to toe, making a woman look modest and coy.
- This 6 yard wonder dress when wrapped around the body adds absolute grace and elegance to a woman's body which cannot be matched with any other dress.
- Designer saris are in vogue. People want to look trendy according to the changing season of fashion. Designer saris are unique in style. They are are considered to be the true reflection of Indian craftsmanship. The Designer sari when worn makes you and your day look special. The intricate work of mesmerizing colorful threads, sequins, heavy zardosi, kundan etc absolutely adds beauty and compliment to the attire. All Designer saris are represented a considerable investment of time or money. People lavishly spend money on designer saris to look stunning and stylish.
Printed Designer Sarees
A designer sari doesn’t means only heavily embellished embroidered sari. Designers keep experimenting with various prints like weaving, flower, dots and block making the outfit look really unique and appealing.Click to read more>>
Festival Designer Saris
Festival designer saris are heavily embellished with different embroideries like kundan, sequins, zari, dabka and lots more. Available in both bright and pastel shades these designer saris looks exclusively unique. Click to read more>>
Most Recent Customer ReviewsMore Reviews >>
By sunu from merseyside united kingdom on 5/9/2013 11:43:37 PM
Bottom Line : Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Comments :gorgeous saree, looks even better than the photograph, amazing, very happy with this saree.
By Mahreen from NEW JERSEY on 5/17/2013 5:34:45 AM
Bottom Line : Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Comments :I just bought this saree and i love the color and stitching