WHY SHOP FOR SAREES AT UTSAV?
- The largest variety by any stretch of the imagination
- Absolutely and incredibly authentic stuff from master craftsmen.
- ‘Exclusive’ sarees that cannot be found anywhere else in the online market.
- Different varieties of sarees sourced from different states – all in one
- Every colour, every fabric, every kind of work, every style available.
Magnificent Collections at Sari Shops
- Sarees are perceived generally as that item of clothing that one wears selectively. Given this insight into the buyer’s psyche, it is also important to understand the importance of ‘choice’ and ‘variety’ in a buyer’s mind. Whether a buyer is in the mood for a wedding saree or Mysore silk, faux chiffon for a work day or a breezy cotton – certain factors will always play a crucial role. Quality assurances, prints, designs, embroidery, material and more are essential factors that have to be considered when purchase. While there are umpteen Indian saree shops in the open market that offer a good bargain, one cannot be a 100% sure of the quality. However, there are many reputed saree stores and designer showrooms that may also have a collection of Indian saris in their shop that will be better suited to those buyers looking for quality assurance. Moreover, there are also State Government emporiums around the country that sell sarees with prints that originate in their state. Government emporiums act as one of the most trustworthy Indian sari stores.
- At a designer saree store, one can easily find sarees that are ideal for all occasions i.e. festivities, parties, casual wear, ceremonial and bridal. These selections are exclusive and one can rest assured that the possibilities of spotting a similar saree in the milieu are slim. In a government saree shop on the other hand, traditional Indian sarees can be found in a vast variety of colors, styles and materials. For instance, at the Madhya Pradesh emporium, garments such as sarees in Chanderi Silk, Tussar Silk and Maheshwari are seen in prominence.
- Conversely, at an all inclusive Indian saree shop, it is possible to find all faux versions of these varieties at quite a bargain. Besides the exclusive varieties, common saree shops offer sarees that are trending currently. Depending on what’s popular on the runway as well as the climatic conditions of the country, certain types of sarees come and go. Cotton sarees for example, are hugely popular during summer in a city like Delhi. However, in terms of print Warli is in demand, irrespective of the season. An all inclusive Indian saree shop is also an ideal choice when looking for fancy sarees for special occasions. A modern conception of an all inclusive sari shop is an online shopping store. On such a platform, a buyer can avail the convenience of having a vast variety of sarees for varied occasions, with many types and materials in multiple styles from the comfort of their home. Moreover, benefits that consumers get out of buying at reputed stores can be availed at online stores as well, such as that of returns if the product is damaged and easy payment methods.
- While locating an Indian sari shop is not at all difficult, one needs the patience to browse through all the choices before settling on one item that suits one’s needs. The saree is an exclusive, beautiful wardrobe item that should be carefully selected from well-known stores and shops.
- Indian sarees are the trademark of Indian culture and are a statement of style, fashion and taste in the upper echelons. While everyone cannot afford designer sarees, it doesn’t mean that one has to forego being stylish in order to avoid exceeding their monthly budgets. Here are some of the current trends in sarees in India at a sari shop.
- Sheer, chiffon and georgette- Drapes that are elegant and flowing are in style currently. Material that is light and accentuates the curvaceous Indian woman is currently popular on the runway. At a sarees’ shop too, one can find a larger collection of sarees in these materials as opposed to others, although the prints can vary from material to material. Complete the look with heavy, dangling earrings that add to the shine and shimmer of the saree.
- Plain net saris with a heavy border and elaborate blouses- These stunners are ideal for weddings and other exclusive occasions. The whole idea is to drape a net saree with a plain bodice while the borders are heavily embroidered or inlaid with stones and sequins. To enhance the look further, one can wear a full sleeve blouse that has an elaborate design.
- Art Silk Sarees- These sarees can be worn to work place meetings, small scale occasions such as festivals and on a regular night out with family and friends. These sarees are currently trending and can be found in almost every saree store in the country. Chunky jewelry goes best with art silk saris and can really improve one’s overall look, irrespective of the occasion.